Wednesday, February 16, 2011

32 - 2/16/2011


Initial Impressions

32 – 2/16/2011


I am not sure now what is worse, the swollen meatheads at the gym, or the little gym sluts.  Sure the sluts are nicer to look at than a bunch of guys walking like monkeys but the gym sluts coming in dressed like they’re going clubbing is way too distracting.  Hey, go back to what you do best, working out in the back seat of some high school guy’s car.
                In a related story, there were two hot girls from the gym walking home as I left.  Thought hard about picking one or both up.  My Skinemax fantasy quickly turned to some sort of Fatal Attraction where I get killed and they steal my car and my organs.  That would be my luck so I left them to walk.
                So first the Yankees jerk around Derek Jeter, now the Cardinals are jerking around Albert Pujols?  If Pujols is not a top-5 player in baseball I’d like to see the list so I can laugh at it.
                I am prone to say that if you dream about the same thing/person 3 nights in a row, including twice in the same night that your brain might be trying to tell you something.
                I never thought that I would actually have MORE energy by ingesting LESS caffeine.  How is that possible? 
Jessica Alba is pregnant again.  I will reiterate how damn lucky her husband is, she is so hot you need a fire retardant suit just to think about her.
A perfect time to pull something in my hip is when I am planning on hiking up Great Blue Hill in Canton tomorrow.  Mile up and back, 635 feet high, sure no problem, I’ll be hurting more tomorrow night.
I still think that the ‘chinless fat’ guy from the gym is going to find his way into a book of mine at some point.  They guy is just money when it comes to laughter.
I have said it before and I’ll say it again.  Relationships are like cars.  When your car breaks down over and over and over what do you do?  Do you keep on pouring money into something that is dying?  No, you save your time and money and you go get a new car, one that works.  Wow, is that so hard to figure out?  I guess you have to go through it to understand, I did.  Who’s next?
Really loving the raspberry-melon Gatorade.  Highly recommend everyone go and try it.
How is it that we have a thousand types of Cheerios but they can’t find room for Count Chocula anymore?  Madness people.
I have two new books up on Amazon in the Kindle store.  Go and check out the horror/suspense story Seventh Island Light and the children’s book Goot's Mission.

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum is my choice for today’s Song of the Day.  You can buy the mp3 here.
Photo of the Day:
Fort Rodman, New Bedford, Ma.


No comments:

Post a Comment