Wednesday, September 15, 2010

18 - September 15, 2010

Initial Impressions
Christopher Setterlund

September 15, 2010


1.      1.  Took a really nice trip up to Provincetown to visit their lighthouses today.  5 miles of total walking on the sand and breakwater.  Wood End Light, Race Point Light, and Long Point Light(I was too tired to hike the extra 4 miles each way).
2.      2.  Met a nice lady on the walk back to my car from Race Point Light on the Province Lands bike path.  It was a nice long talk which ended when she asked me if I would like to read a book on Jesus.  She didn’t push too hard but still not exactly where I wanted to take a first conversation.
3.      3.  Oh yeah and it was a much nicer walk out there today on the bike path rather than going through the ice cold water in winter.  I mean, what kind of idiot does that?  Oh wait…
4.      4.  What do you think of that guy Vince and his Slap Chop?  Wasn’t he arrested for doing that to a hooker?  Slapping and chopping?  He looks like a weasel though for sure.
5.      5.  One of our dishwashers I swear is actually two 8 year olds dressed up in a man costume.  He squeals and giggles like a child so much that it is hard not to think that.
6.      6.  I keep wondering how that Education Connection website has not been shut down.  Every ad of their features a different website which absolutely screams ‘scam.’  Same goes for that Free Credit Report.com site as well.
7.      7.  By the way just saw that I am totally burned after my walks today.   September sun burns aren’t that common, might be my first, that fact doesn’t make it any less painful though.
8.      8.  I am trying to get 5-Hour Energy to sponsor my travels considering that I use their product all the time it sort of fits.
9.      9.  Root Beer Vodka is a great investment.  Though it did leave me with a headache all day today which made my traveling a little less enjoyable.  Still, it was delicious.
10.  10.  Daisuke Matsuzaka and a prospect to the Dodgers for Andre Ethier?  I will help Dice-K pack and drive him to the airport once it’s done.
11.  11.  Hey New York Jets, you will not win the Super Bowl, will not get to the Super Bowl, or AFC Title Game, you are severely overrated, get used to being 9-7 chumps.
12.  12.  It figures that the first overnight trip I plan to New Hampshire might get postponed due to rain.  What am I supposed to do, rent a room ahead of time and waste money, or drive up the day of and find no vacancies?  Oh yeah great choices.
13.  13.  Hypothetically, what do you do when you meet someone that makes your whole world brighter but there is a huge roadblock keeping you from being together?  Hypothetically speaking of course.
14.  14.  My idea of buying an RV and traveling the country went up in flames as soon as I saw prices.  Most were over 100 grand, damn!  I’d rather take the bus, oh wait, maybe not.
15.  15.  Should I or should I not buy a hammock for my room?  Leaning toward I should.
16.   16.  How long do you stay in a situation where you don’t feel appreciated?  I will say this, we will find out soon, if the ‘appreciation’ doesn’t come by about Christmas this ‘situation’ will be ending.

Quote of the Day:  "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi  

Do You Remember?:  When cereals used to have the word sugar in them?  Sugar Pops Commercial

Song of the DayCall On Me - Chicago

Photo of the Day:

Teacher, mother, secret lover...


No comments:

Post a Comment